BUY NOW AND PAY LATER WITH ONE OF OUR FINANCING OPTIONS!
GET PRE-APPROVED NOW!
SNAP: Text 47495 to 48078
ACIMA: Text 35117 to 22462
*Free camera offer valid while supplies last
Touchscreen, not shoestring
If you’re looking for a new car stereo when you’re on a budget, you may think a touchscreen receiver is out of reach. Boss’s BV755B DVD receiver offers a pleasant counterpoint to your expectations. Its 6.2″ display features easy-to-use controls for your sources, plus built-in Bluetooth® enables hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming from your smartphone. And even better — Boss backs up your investment with a 3-year warranty.
Bluetooth makes your drive better
With Bluetooth, you’ll enjoy all the content on your smartphone — stored music, streaming services like Pandora and Spotify, podcasts, and audiobooks. Android™ or iPhone®, it’s yours to enjoy through wireless streaming. Plus you can take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you’re making your daily commute. Boss built in a sensitive Bluetooth microphone for your calls, located on the receiver’s faceplate for a simpler installation.
When your car is parked, you can use 6.2″ screen to view video content from DVDs, SD™ cards, or USB thumb drives. If you want to take your show on the road, connect video screens to the receiver’s video outputs and keep your backseat passengers entertained. And with an optional rear-view camera (not included), you can use your new in-dash display to help back into those tight parking spots.
More ways to enjoy your music
Play music back from DVDs or CDs, or load up a USB drive or SD card with your digital music, plug them in and let them play for hours. Use the front auxiliary input to connect a portable player. For sound shaping, this Boss includes an 8-band EQ, and to get more impact out of your system, three sets of preamp outputs let you connect amplifiers to power your speakers.
You’ll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- 6.2″ touchscreen display
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- wireless remote
- plays CDs, DVDs, SD cards, and USB memory devices
- 8-band equalizer with preset EQ curves
- inputs: front USB input (not iPod/iPhone compatible), front auxiliary input (mini), front SD card slot, rear-view camera input (RCA); rear A/V input (RCA)
- outputs: dual rear video outputs, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/80 peak x 4 channels)