Compact powerhouse for the whole system
Clarion’s XC2510 5-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS to your front and rear speakers while sending up to 300 watts RMS to a sub, all from a chassis that’s just slightly larger than your hand. This micro-sized amp can fit almost anywhere, even behind many dashboards. And Clarion managed to pack more watts per square inch inside this little powerhouse than almost any other 5-channel amp made.
Ready for outdoor work
The XC2510’s circuits are coated on both sides for protection, so this amp is a great candidate for powering speakers and subs in ATVs, boats, and other challenging applications. Clarion nickel-plated all the connectors to resist corrosion and ensure electrical flow, even during harsh conditions.
The XC2510’s input circuitry resists the electronic noise common in cars, so you will enjoy clean, distortion-free music. Soft turn-on and turn-off circuitry prevents potentially damaging thumps to your system as it powers on or off.
Variable high-pass filters help you clarify the sound by eliminating the extremely low bass that your speakers can’t reproduce, while a low-pass filter eliminates the higher frequencies from the subwoofer to clean up your bass. A bass boost on the sub channel lets you emphasize the low-end thump. You’ll also appreciate the high-level inputs, so you can hook this amp up to almost any system, even to factory radios without RCA connections.
- 5-channel amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- double-sided conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications (not waterproof)
- corrosion-resistant nickel-coated connections
- built-in ground loop isolation circuitry reduces input noise
- variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (15-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filters on sub channel (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- dimensions: 12-1/4″W x 1-5/8″H x 4-3/8″D
- warranty: 1 year
What’s in the box:
- 5-Channel amplifier
- Two 40-amp ATO fuses (installed in-line)
- 9″ Power/Ground harness
- 9″ Speaker-level output harness
- Four 3/4″ Self-tapping screws
- 4 Flat washers
- Owner’s manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Warranty information