Bring powerful bass and colorful lighting to your boat
On land or sea, a quality subwoofer is a must if you’re serious about sound. Rockford Fosgate designed their M1D2-12 marine subwoofer to bring booming bass to your boat, along with versatile RGB LED lighting to give you looks to match their great sound.
Made for life on the water
This M1 Series M1D2-12 12″ sub features a rugged, removable grille that looks great and stands up to blistering sunlight and damaging moisture. Underneath the UV-stable shell and durable Santoprene rubber surround, you’ll find a injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene cone that’s treated with UV inhibitors, plus a moisture- and tear-resistant synthetic fiber blend spider.
The 2-position VersaSwitch™ lets you set up the sub for 1-ohm or 4-ohm impedance with a simple flip of the switch. Rockford Fosgate’s corrosion-resistant, spring-loaded push terminals and flexible, insulated silicone lead wire will stand up to the elements, whether you’re on open water or tied up at the marina. This Element Ready™ sub won’t miss a beat — and neither will you.
Light up the night
The sub also features Rockford Fosgate’s Color Optix™ RGB LED lighting system to give you bright, colorful lighting that accents your boat’s interior. The lighting can be programmed for a variety of special lighting effects via the PMX-RGB lighting controller (sold separately) and smartphone app or with their dedicated extension cables.
Powerful enough for bass-heavy music, the M1D2-12 is a great choice for anyone who’s building a serious marine audio system and wants to make a colorful impression.
- 12″ marine subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- integrated Color Optix RGB LED lighting included (requires separate PMX-RGB lighting controller)
- synthetic fiber blend spider
- Element Ready™ design
- rugged, UV-stable plastic parts
- corrosion-resistant spring-loaded push terminals
- IP67 certification
- removable grille included
- power handling: 300 watts RMS/1200 watts peak
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- selectable impedance: 1 or 4 ohms
- cutout diameter: 10.66″
- top-mount depth: 4.77″
- warranty: 2 years