A new frontier
For decades, subwoofer makers have strived to have the biggest and most powerful subs. But in a market dominated by smaller cars and trucks, the focus has shifted to building high-performance subs that are small enough to fit in today’s vehicles. Rockford Fosgate understands the need for great bass, and their Power Series T1 slim subwoofers deliver jaw-dropping performance without taking up a lot of space.
Big sound, small package
The Power Series T1S2-12 subwoofer uses a neodymium motor structure with high-strength magnets to help minimize mounting depth. Rockford Fosgate developed new construction technologies to fit a 3-inch voice coil in a 12″ sub with a mounting depth of only 3″, then used their Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) to increase cone area for fatter bass. It all adds up to power handling of up to 600 watts RMS in a shockingly small package.
You’ll love the big bass sound these subwoofers deliver, and you’ll appreciate the slim design when you’re looking for a place for bass in your vehicle.
- 12″ 2-ohm component subwoofer
- carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- injection molded foam surround
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area
- patent-pending motor technology
- handles up to 600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- top mount depth: 3″
- sealed box volume: 1 cubic foot
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year